Terms of Service
Stratacomm ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, please contact our office at 202-289-2001.
This Privacy Statement is designed to tell you about our practices regarding collection, use, and disclosure of information that you may provide via this website. Please be sure to read this entire Privacy Statement before using or submitting information to this website. In this Privacy Statement, we address some common questions and concerns that you may have about using this website:
- Who operates this website?
- What information do you collect from me when I use this website?
- How do you collect information on this website?
- How do you keep, disclose, and use non-personal information you collect from me through this website?
- How do you keep and use personal information you collect from me through this website?
- Do you share my personal information with third parties? If so, which ones?
- Is my personal information safe from unauthorized access?
- Do you have any special rules about protecting the privacy of children?
- Does this Privacy Statement still apply if I follow a link from this website to another website?
- Should I expect direct communications from you?
- What else should I know about this Privacy Statement and your privacy practices?
- How do I contact you if I have any questions?
The website is owned and operated by Stratacomm LLC.
We collect two kinds of information from you: non-personal information and personal information.
- Non-personal information is information we collect through this website that does not identify you as an individual person. It may include information like the type of web browser software you use, the pages you have visited and date and time you accessed our pages, and personal information that has been de-identified.
- Personal information is information we collect through this website that we can use to specifically identify you, and may include your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
We collect non-personal information from your computer's web browser. In addition, we may also place a text file called a cookie in the browser files of your computer when you visit. A cookie is a numeric code that a website transfers to your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Our cookie does not collect your name, e-mail address or any other personal information about you. Our cookie will enable us to recognize you when you return to this website for future visits and may help us provide you with personalized content. Your browser software can be set to reject cookies, including the cookie from our website. However, please note that if you reject our cookies, you may not be able to use this website.
We collect personal information from you only when you voluntarily share it with us, such as when you send us an e-mail or when you use one of our other online forms.
Because non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you in any way, we do not restrict the ways that we can keep, disclose or use non-personal information. We will use non-personal information from you to help us make this website more useful to users and for other business purposes. For example, we may use non-personal information to:
- create reports to develop programs, products, services or content
- customize the information or services that are of interest to you
- create features such as Frequently Asked Questions
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this website to provide you with access to this website. In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
- to respond to your requests
- to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, for analytical purposes and to research, and to develop and improve programs, services and content
- to remove your personal identifiers (name, e-mail address, social security number, etc.). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may use treat it like other non-personal information.
- to enforce this Privacy Statement and the other rules about your use of this website
- to protect our rights or property
- to protect someone's health, safety or welfare
- to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
We will not share your personal information collected from this website with an unrelated third party without your permission, except as otherwise provided in this Privacy Statement.
In the ordinary course of business, we will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. In these cases, we provide the vendor with information to process your order such as your name and mailing address. In all cases in which we share your personal information with a third party, we will not authorize them to keep, disclose or use your information with others except for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide.
We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition.
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting website users who violate our rules or engage in behavior which is harmful (or illegal) to other users.
We also may disclose your personal information to third parties if we feel that the disclosure is necessary to:
- enforce this Privacy Statement and the other rules about your use of this website
- protect our rights or property
- protect someone's health, safety or welfare
- comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
Please remember that while we take steps to protect the privacy of the information you send to us on this website, we cannot guarantee your message is protected against unauthorized interception. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send us via e-mail.
We will not intentionally collect any personal information (such as a name or e-mail address) from children under the age of 13. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us using the information listed below in the section titled "How do I contact you if I have any questions?".
No. This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those sites may be operated by Stratacomm LLC, and some may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others. This Privacy Statement does not apply to any other website, even other Stratacomm LLC websites. We are not responsible for the performance of sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each site's privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices. We will always tell you when you are leaving this website.
Some of the features on this website allow you to communicate with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we will send you a response via unencrypted e-mail. We also will send you an unencrypted-mail confirmation if you order certain services or other products from us. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information, including personal information about your health, your name, address, etc. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
This website is intended for a U.S. audience. Stratacomm LLC is located in the United States, and our use of information that we collect on this website is governed by U.S. law. If you live outside the U.S., you also understand that you are sharing your information with a company in the United States. You may be subject to additional rules about privacy that may apply when you access particular services or materials on certain areas in this website, such as when you purchase certain services, or by following a link from this website.
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please email us at email@example.com.